As we look forward to the May 2 return of in-person, indoor worship services, we would like to provide information about how to access the worship services and what they will be like. With our update this week we will specifically explain how to reserve a spot, what to expect when checking-in, and what general guidelines we will be expected to follow.
Question: How do we RSVP for worship service?
- To make your reservation, please visit the web address that corresponds with your worship service. You will be able to register from Monday at 9AM to Saturday at 12AM each week, or until we reach our capacity. If you need additional help, please contact the volunteer for each language group: Sarah Choo (Mandarin), Peter Meloserdoff (English), and Kay Wong(Cantonese).
Here are the links:
- On the event page, click on the large “Register” button to begin registration. First you will choose the number of tickets you are requesting, one for each person. Then you will be asked to provide a name and email for each ticket. You will also be presented with screening questions for each person. If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms or answers yes to any of the questions, we invite you to wait an additional week before making a reservation.
- Upon arrival at church on Sunday morning, the check-in volunteer will ask for your name and compare it with the ticket list generated from online registration. You do not need to print out a physical ticket.
Question: What will check-in on Sunday morning include?
- Check-in opens 30 minutes before each worship service. It takes place at the Woodward Ave. entrance of the Main Campus and at the main entrance of the Garfield Worship Center.
- At the entrances, you will be greeted by MBCLA ushers and hospitality team. You and everyone in your household can expect:
- Greeting – We are so glad that you’ve come to join us!
- Face Covering Check – If you are not wearing a mask, you will be offered one
- Temperature Check – Those with temperature <100.4 are welcome to enter
- Reservation Check – We will confirm that you have registered in advance for the worship service
- Screening Questions – You will be asked the same screening questions from the RSVP process to confirm that answers have not changed
- Check-in – Your attendance will be recorded
- After successfully checking-in, worshipers will be directed to follow the arrows on the floor to be seated in the sanctuary. Those who have symptoms or otherwise do not pass the screening process will be asked to rest and recover before joining us for a future worship service. Those without reservations will be asked to livestream the service from outside or from their vehicles.
Question: What general guidelines will we follow for a safe and orderly return?
- Social Distancing – We will practice physical distance between households when walking or seated.
- Mask Wearing – We will wear masks at all times when inside MBCLA buildings.
- Minimal Physical Contact – We will provide a QR code to access digital Sunday worship bulletins rather than printed copies, offering boxes instead of bags, and projected lyrics instead of hymnals.
- Worship Service Priority – Other ministries will not immediately return. As a result, the church office, children’s building, and classrooms will remain closed until a later date. We invite worshipers to exit directly after the conclusion of the worship service.
- 請至下列各語言組網頁完成崇拜座位訂位。預約時間從每星期一早晨9點至星期五午夜12點，或當座位完全訂完時為止。如果你想要在網上訂位，但需要幫助，請與各語言組同工聯繫：國語堂：朱華玲傳道；英語堂：Peter Meloserdoff；粵語堂：黃兆琪弟兄。
- 每堂崇拜前30分鐘可以開始報到。報到地點：國語堂在正堂Woodward Ave. 大門進口處；英語堂/粵語堂：嘉惠堂大門進口處
- 歡迎問安 - 我們誠摯地歡迎你來到我們中間
- 口罩檢測 - 如果你忘了戴口罩，教會將會提供口罩給你
- 體溫檢測 - 體溫低於華氏100.4度者可參與崇拜
- 訂位核定 - 我們將核定你和你的家人預先已為崇拜訂位
- 檢測問題 - 你將再度回答在訂位時已作答的相關檢測問題，以便確定你的回答沒有改變
- 報到 - 你的出席將會被記載在教會實體崇拜出席紀錄中
- 遵守社交距離 - 當走路或入座時，各家保持一定距離（以一家人為單位）
- 戴口罩 - 在教會裏的時候，我們將全時間戴著口罩
- 盡量減少實體接觸 - 我們將不分發程序單，而是以QR code提供數位崇拜程序單，奉獻箱將取代以往手傳手的奉獻袋，詩歌歌詞將投射在銀幕上，不用詩歌本。
- 崇拜以外的事工 - 實體崇拜是教會重啟初期的首要重點，其他事工目前還不會立即恢復實體聚集。因此，教會辦公室，兒童教育大樓及課室都將繼續關閉一段時間。我們要求弟兄姊妹們在崇拜完畢之後，直接立即離開會堂及教會。