Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Winter Quarter is upon us and the church would like to provide an overview of in-person Worship service, Sunday school, and Fellowship ministry arrangements. Given the dynamic nature of re-opening, we encourage you to review the following information:
- Mandarin Worship Service (Sundays at 9am and 11am)
- Mandarin Youth Service (Sundays at 11am)
- Children’s Worship (Sundays at 9am)
Garfield Worship Center
- English Worship Service (Sundays at 9am)
- English-SEAM Worship Service (Saturdays at 6pm)
- Cantonese Worship Service (Sundays at 11am)
- MBC Glendora-Mission Worship Service (Sundays at 10:45am)
Language groups are returning additional Sunday school classes to the campus for in-person instruction in December. Please consult your language group worship service bulletin for up-to-date class offerings. Hybrid or streaming options are available on a class-by-class basis.
- Starting Sunday, December 5, Children’s ministry will resume 11am Children’s Sunday school for Preschool 2 (born before September 2018) through grade 6. Grades 1-6 children who attend 9am Children’s Worship can stay for Sunday school and be picked up when it concludes at noon while children kindergarten and below must be picked up between sessions. Please contact Pauline Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For those groups that are ready, we are planning a January restoration of Friday night fellowships at the church. Children and Youth fellowships will return in-person, enabling parent and adult groups to also meet at the church.
- Starting Friday, January 7, Children’s Ministry and Youth Ministry will resume Friday night fellowships. This means that Missions Friends, Kids for Christ, BASIC, and Total Devotion will begin meeting at their usual 7:30pm time. These meetings will not be available online.
- Rooms have been reserved for other Friday fellowships and can be available for other nights by arrangement. Please speak with your fellowship coordinator and contact Office Manager Stella Leung (email@example.com) for room arrangements. Contact Minister Justin Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) for gym reservations.
We want to be sure to thank our volunteers who make these ministries possible. Thank you to our teachers, counselors, check-in volunteers, A/V, and many others who continue to serve so that we can worship, learn, and fellowship together. We look forward to seeing more families return to the church!